CULT+KING™ WASH Refill | Hair Shampoo Bar + Face-Body Wash in One | Three 4 oz. Bars | Botanical. Small Batch. Cold-Pressed. SLS-Free. Super-Fatted. No Animal Testing.
The best goddamn shampoo bar and soap out there.
A blend of highly nourishing oils, butters and botanicals. Organic olive, argan & coconut oils and organic shea butter, with kaolin clay to exfoliate, and activated charcoal to detoxify hair and skin.
How to Use.
Lather bar directly onto wet hair and skin. Rinse with warm water. Because of the softer consistency of cold-pressed soap, dry on washboard surface between uses. Not recommended for color-treated hair.
WASH qualifies for NSF Certified Organic (more than 70% organic ingredients.) No artificial color. No artificial scent. No chemical preservatives. No animal testing. Vegan. Gluten-free. Cruelty-free.
It’s the Finest Quality Soap | The best you can buy, for the hair, beard, face and body – all in one bar for all hair and skin types.
It’s Small-Batch Artisan Soap | Made in Montana in the Great United States. May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.
It’s Cold-pressed | WASH is never heated over 100 degrees, leaving all the natural botanicals intact.
No Synthetic Chemicals | No sodium laurel sulfate (SLC), preservatives, synthetic fragrance, parabens, phthalate, alcohol, urea, silicone, synthetic colorant, EDTA, TEA, DEA.
It’s 82% Organic Ingredients | With the addition of Koalin Clay to exfoliate and Activated Charcoal to detoxify hair and skin.
It’s an Absolutely Non-Toxic and Bio-Accumulative | The pure, natural alternative to traditional liquid shampoos and soaps… and no plastic bottles either.
Packaged for transit to you in a glassine pouch | To preserve the perfect pH. Glassine is an amazing substance used by archivists and scientists to preserve and protect.
Ingredient Deck (most to least)
*Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
*Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
*Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil
*Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
*Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
*Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter
*Theobroma cacao (Cacao) Butter
*Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Oil
Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil
Carbo activatus (Activated Charcoal)
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
*denotes certified organic †None remains after soponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
No Sodium Laurel Sulfates (SLS)
Ten Reasons People Give for Avoiding SLS in Soaps and Shampoos
- SLS is a skin irritant, widely used to irritate skin in order to test products used to heal skin conditions.
- SLS is actually a pesticide and herbicide commonly used to dehydrate and kill insects and plants.
- SLS was denied approval as a pesticide for organic gardening due to its polluting properties and environmental damage. SLS pollutes groundwater, is toxic to fish and can bioaccumulate in the bodies of fish and other aquatic animals.
- Toxic Sodium Oxides and Sulfur Oxides are released when SLS is heated.
- SLS is corrosive to the fats and proteins that make up skin and muscle, according to the American College of Toxicity.
- SLS has the potential for long-term permeation of cells and tissues of the eyes, brain, heart, and liver.
- It is an eye irritant linked to cataracts in adults, and inhibiting the proper formation of eyes in small children.
- May contain traces of nitrates and toxic solvents used in its manufacturing process.
- The SLS manufacturing process is highly polluting.
- SLS is penetration enhancer that helps other chemicals cross the membranes of your body’s cells.