Retail Terms and Conditions: EASY RETURNS, REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
Here at CULT+KING we are committed to providing the best experience for our customers. Thus, our return/refund policy is very simple and abundantly generous.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
- We are shipping a lot of glass, and sometimes, despite our best efforts, glass breaks or chips in transit. If your order arrives broken, leaking, damaged, or defective in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within ten (10) days of receipt, and we will happily and quickly ship a full replacement of damaged or defective items.
- Ooops! Sadly, sometimes accidents happen. You drop your beautiful bottle at home, and it breaks. We completely understand that it’s upsetting when something that you love gets broken, but we do not offer empty bottles or replacement products when this happens. We do offer free replacement spray tops and droppers on our website if just those parts are damaged in a fall, or if you simply want a clean, fresh spraytop for your existing bottle.
- If you are not satisfied with your CULT+KING haircare product purchase for any reason, please get in touch with email@example.com within thirty (30) days of delivery of your order to initiate a return, with our profound thanks for trying CULT+KING.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- First-time user?
- Start with a Mini! If you are a first-time buyer who has not experienced CULT+KING products in person at a local salon or barbershop, we suggest purchasing a Mini.
- For first-time users placing large orders containing multiples of the same product in any size (for example, a TONIK full-size bottle, a TONIK mini, or a TONIK Refill, all in a first-time user’s order), only ONE of the multiple same-product items will be subject to refund/exchange.
- Thousands of CULT+KING authorized retailers across the country would love to introduce you to C+K at a salon or barbershop near you, including giving you a whiff.
- Returned products are not subject to resale, re-use, or donation, and must be destroyed; what a waste of Earth’s precious resources.First-time users
- Due to the personal nature of haircare tools (hair brushes, combs, capes, etc.), these items are not subject to return/refund/replacement unless damaged or defective. Any damage or defect must be reported within ten (10) days of receipt of your order.
- Normal wear-and-tear happens, particularly for fabric items like capes, which may be laundered multiple times daily. Though we want you to be satisfied with every product you buy from CULT+KING, we do not offer an unconditional guarantee to replace well-worn tools.
- When purchasing an Aluminum Comb, proper comb care is important. Read about Barbicide and your comb here. Combs that are damaged by Barbicide are not subject to refund or replacement.
SENSITIVITY OR REACTION TO A PRODUCT?
- Our products are formulated with an abundance of botanicals and essential oils. If you experience any sensitivity or reaction to any of our products (whether you bought directly from us or through one of our authorized retailers), we want to know about it. Maybe you are allergic to one of the ingredients. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- For those with a known allergy to a specific ingredient or essential oil, we post complete ingredient lists for each product on this website. Please reference these lists before purchasing, or reach out to email@example.com.
- Retail orders over $100 get free shipping.
- We strive to fulfill all orders within 1-2 business days of receipt. All orders ship by UPS or USPS from our Park City, Utah facility. Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email, and once your order has shipped you will receive an additional shipping email with your tracking number for reference. When the carrier has reported that your package has been delivered to you, you will receive a third email.
- If for any reason your order cannot ship within ten (10) business days, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Your shipping carrier options may be limited by what’s in your cart. Some items or quantities of items are subject to ground shipping only.
- Once UPS and USPS pick up your package from us, we do not have control over any delays your package may experience.
MISSING OR LOST PACKAGES
- We care very much that you get your merchandise, and will do everything we can to help facilitate secure delivery.
- We insure all packages leaving our facility with the various carriers for up to $100 at no cost to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about missing packages to initiate a carrier claim and order replacement process. CULT+KING cannot be responsible for replacing the loss of goods in excess of $100, once they have left our facility and are in the carrier delivery system.
- If you are placing a larger order and wish to pay extra to insure it at its full value, please contact email@example.com prior to placing the order, or include a request in Order Notes so that the package can be held until insurance arrangements are made.
- Theft of packages by “porch pirates” is on the rise. Here are some steps you can take to avoid this problem:
- Have packages shipped to a commercial address where there is always someone available to receive them securely. In the case of UPS, delivery to a commercial address can also lower your shipping costs by eliminating UPS’s Residential Surcharge (up to $4.95 per order.)
- Include instructions in the order notes about what the delivery person can do to be sure your package is delivered to you securely. We will always include these notes on your package to tell the carrier’s delivery driver where/how to place a package on your property. We cannot guarantee these instructions will be followed, but we believe that most delivery people will try to accommodate.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Cards are charged in real-time at checkout.
- We do not accept PayPal.
- Gift cards are not offered at this time.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS: Please login to your Wholesale Dashboard for Wholesale Terms & Conditions.
Last update: November 11, 2023