WASH | Shampoo Bar + Face-Body Wash in One | 4 oz. Bar in Travel Tin
CULT+KING™ WASH | Natural, Handmade, Cold-Pressed Shampoo Bar & Face-Body Wash | 4 oz. Bar in Travel Tin
The best goddamn shampoo bar and soap out there.
A blend of highly nourishing oils, butters and botanicals. Organic olive, argan & coconut oils and organic shea butter, with kaolin clay to exfoliate, and activated charcoal to detoxify hair and skin.
How to Use.
Lather bar directly onto wet hair and skin. Rinse with warm water. Because of the softer consistency of cold-pressed soap, dry on washboard surface between uses. Not recommended for color-treated hair.
WASH qualifies for NSF Certified Organic (more than 70% organic ingredients.) No artificial color. No artificial scent. No chemical preservatives. No animal testing. Vegan. Gluten-free. Cruelty-free.
It’s the Finest Quality Soap | The best you can buy, for the hair, beard, face and body – all in one bar for all hair and skin types.
It’s Small-Batch Artisan Soap | Made in Montana in the Great United States. May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.
It’s Cold-pressed | WASH is never heated over 100 degrees, leaving all the natural botanicals intact.
No Synthetic Chemicals | No sodium laurel sulfate (SLC), preservatives, synthetic fragrance, parabens, phthalate, alcohol, urea, silicone, synthetic colorant, EDTA, TEA, DEA.
It’s 82% Organic Ingredients | With the addition of Koalin Clay to exfoliate and Activated Charcoal to detoxify hair and skin.
It’s an Absolutely Non-Toxic and Bio-Accumulative | The pure, natural alternative to traditional liquid shampoos and soaps… and no plastic bottles either.
Packaged for transit to you in a glassine pouch | To preserve the perfect pH. Glassine is an amazing substance used by archivists and scientists to preserve and protect.
Ingredient Deck (most to least)
Saponified Organic Sunflower Oil | Loaded with beneficial antioxidant properties but even more, a strengthener of skin’s natural barrier function to stop water loss and toxin intake.
Organic Coconut Oil | Fatty acid rich in Vitamins A, E, and F. A collogen builder and natural sun screen.
Sustainably-Sourced Organic Palm Oil | High in palmitic acid and beta-carotene. It also contains a re-fatting agent that helps restore hair and skin’s natural oils, not stripping the good natural oils like synthetic soaps will.
Organic Safflower Oil | Helps strengthen hair follicles and unclogs pores.
Organic Castor Oil (with Retained Glycerin) | Full of Omega-9 fatty acids, helps restore damaged hair, ease wrinkles, and prevent dandruff.
Distilled Water | Part of the soap-making process that evaporated during saponification.
Organic Shea Butter | Full of triglycerides (fat), most made of up of stearic and oleic acid. It moisturizes skin and hair, and also includes cinnamic acid, an anti-inflammatory.
Organic Cocoa Butter | A superhero ingredient, full of healthy fat to soothe dryness or discomfort, while also helping protect your hair and skin against bacteria.
Organic Argan Oil | Called liquid gold, this magical oil has too many benefits to list. It’s good for anything.
Kaolin Clay | Good for sensitive skin, and an exfoliant. Helps the soap not dry out and hold its natural fragrance.
Activated Charcoal | Absorbs dirt, toxins, odors or DHT embedded in the scalp. 5000 times more odor absorbing than baking soda.
C+K WASH Essential Oil Fragrance Blend | With no synthetics, phthalates or artificial fragrance, WASH’s signature fragrance is pure essential oils that benefit skin and hair. Think clove, cedar and mint.
No Sodium Laurel Sulfates (SLS)
Ten Reasons People Give for Avoiding SLS in Soaps and Shampoos
- SLS is a skin irritant, widely used to irritate skin in order to test products used to heal skin conditions.
- SLS is actually a pesticide and herbicide commonly used to dehydrate and kill insects and plants.
- SLS was denied approval as a pesticide for organic gardening due to its polluting properties and environmental damage. SLS pollutes groundwater, is toxic to fish and can bioaccumulate in the bodies of fish and other aquatic animals.
- Toxic Sodium Oxides and Sulfur Oxides are released when SLS is heated.
- SLS is corrosive to the fats and proteins that make up skin and muscle, according to the American College of Toxicity.
- SLS has the potential for long-term permeation of cells and tissues of the eyes, brain, heart, and liver.
- It is an eye irritant linked to cataracts in adults, and inhibiting the proper formation of eyes in small children.
- May contain traces of nitrates and toxic solvents used in its manufacturing process.
- The SLS manufacturing process is highly polluting.
- SLS is penetration enhancer that helps other chemicals cross the membranes of your body’s cells.