SUBMIT YOUR STATE SALES TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE
CULT+KING will soon be required to charge sales tax on all online purchases in a number of states. In order to waive sales tax on your CULT+KING wholesale purchases, we must receive a completed Sales Tax Exemption Certificate from you for the state you are located in. If you do not have a Sales Tax License Number issued by your state, you can still have a wholesale account and get wholesale pricing — you will just have to pay sales tax on your purchases.
If you are located in one of these states, please download, complete, and return the required form, or send a quick email to email@example.com saying “I do not have a Sales Tax License for my state” so we can make a note in our records.
- We do not require forms from the following no-sales-tax states: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.
- If you are in a state not listed above, please send in your state certificate anyway, or let us know if you don’t have one. Your state could be next.
- Please allow at least one business day after submitting your completed form for us to implement sales tax exemption for your wholesale account on our website.
- Sales Tax paid during an online transaction is not refundable. If you make a purchase before submitting your exemption form, we are very sorry but we cannot refund any sales tax which you paid.
- Always use your official wholesale account email address when buying. Your sales tax exempt status is cross-matched by the system to your official wholesale account email address (the email address you use to log into your wholesale account that was assigned to your account at the time you applied.) If you enter a different email address during the course of the transaction, the system will fail to match your exempt status, and it will charge you sales tax.
Two easy options to complete and submit your Certificate:
(1) DO IT ALL ONLINE: Using your desktop or laptop device (with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app installed), download the app to your device; fill in all the required fields; save the filled-in form; email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) PRINT THE FORM OUT: Fill it out by hand; scan or take a clear photo of the completed form; email to email@example.com
If you do not have a Sales Tax License Number, PLEASE send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying “I do not have a Sales Tax License for my state” so we can make a note in our records. We will love you so much for taking a moment for this kindness.