It’s an overnight phenomenon experience. Hair compliments fill the air. Why? Because healthy scalp means great hair.
Who should use TONIK? Everybody who washes their hair with water, that’s who. Tap water pH averages 7.5. The ideal skin/scalp pH is just below 5. That’s a big difference. With an average pH of 4.8, TONIK helps return hair to a lower pH after cleansing and swimming. This helps seal the cuticle to maintain moisture. A sealed cuticle means less color loss, less moisture loss, less hair breakage, fewer tangles, and smoother combability.
TONIK is not a substitute for any hair product you’re currently using. It’s the new addition to the hair care regimen your hair has been waiting for.
Who in particular will adore TONIK?
- People with curly hair, especially those who air dry or co-wash.
- Itchy scalp.
- Aging hair. We know a 20-something who rubs it into her husband’s scalp every night because she wants him to keep what he’s got up there. TONIK itself will not make your hair grow or re-grow; but it helps to create the ideal scalp conditions that make great hair possible.
- Frequent swimmers in the pool or ocean.
- Oily, dry, or ignored scalps.
- The over-50 crowd. Talk about results.
- Athletes & others who wash their hair every day.
- People who spend all day in air conditioning.
- Avid dry shampoo & hair powders users.
- Bleach blondes & people with fashion colors.
- Anyone who colors their hair & wants it to last.
- Product junkies.
“Is this something new and extra I need to start doing to my hair?” Yes, it is, because of what daily living and constant hair product use and environmental toxins have been doing to your hair and scalp for years. It’s like the dental floss of hair care. There is no substitute. (And you know what they say about flossing: “Only floss the teeth you want to keep.”)